Sunday 13 February 2011

Initial Ideas - treatmeant, storyboard and script.

Release Date SCRIPT


INT. JAYDES ROOM. NIGHT
JAYDE is looking at the bag of money having flashbacks of the previous year. 
EXT. JAYDES FLASHBACK. NIGHT
JAYDE and THOMAS are running with police sirens in following them.
THOMAS
 Take the money and run!
JAYDE
What about you?
INT. JAYDE ROOM. NIGHT
The flashback ends and JAYDE picks up the bag of money.
JAYDE
I got to go pick up THOMAS
GRACE
Not again, don’t go into that cycle
JAYDE
I owe him, if it wasn’t for him, I’d be locked up and you and me wouldn’t be together
JAYDE walks out the door with a cutaway to THOMAS walking out of the prison gates.
THOMAS
Yo Bruv
JAYDE
Yo
THOMAS
How’s mum coping? She didn’t sound too good on the phone
JAYDE
Mum just wants you to wake up and realize that life isn’t all about guns and money
THOMAS
Yeah yeah I hear that, you got the money for me?
JAYDE drops the bag of money on the floor.
THOMAS
Yes Bruv, so we’re back on this thing?
JAYDE
(Stutters nervously)I I I
INT. JAYDES FLASHBACK IN THE ROOM.
JAYDE
I told you already I wouldn’t go back. Look what we’ve got right here
GRACE
Promise?
JAYDE
Promise!

Our Story Board.



No comments:

Post a Comment