Wednesday 18 May 2011

Evaluation Activity 7.

Editing has shown me that it takes a lot of hard work and concentration. Looking back at my preliminary task i feel like i have learnt a lot of new things in the progression from it to the full product.


First of all i can now say i have learnt a very important thing. I have learnt and realised that the camera and the way a film has been edit can tell a story before words are even been spoken.






Improvement on Zoom.



I would say my biggest improvement was my use of zoom.
In my preliminary task i used zoom to show that Jayde was trying to escapes but however the zoom was rough and shakey. however i improved massively in my film as i zoomed in to his eyes, to make an effect that we the audience is going into his head, and it worked as it was steady, as i zoomed in slowly.


In addition my editing skills improved massivlely. i learnt how to blend muic, increase sound and decrease them. I've also learnt how to make new scences look more realistic. I have had a great time editing my opening sequence and would love to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment