Wednesday 11 May 2011

Evaluation Activity 6.

Through out my time on this course, i have learnt about different technologies from the process of constructing my opening film Release Date.

I used various technologies and online computer programmes to edit and record my preliminary task and my movie Release Date, which consisted of: 

Apple Mac Computers.
FINAL CUT EXPRESS EDITING SOFTWARE

I used final cut express to edit all of my video footage such as my main task, preliminary task, recce, storyboard fight scene, audience interview etc. I found this software quite tricky to use at first as there were so much techniques to learn.


WWW.YOUTUBE.COM

Youtube came in very handy. I used youtube to upload all my video footage such as my recce, preliminary task, diary entries, audience interview and storyboard fight scene. I learnt how to the export videos from final cut into quick time movies so they could be uploaded onto youtube. 

No comments:

Post a Comment